Events are free activities for you to attend. The upcoming events for 2016 are:
Leidse Kleredag Clothing Swap – Saturday October 14
The Leidse Kleredag (Leiden Clothing Swap) is a bi-annual, inspiring get-together about how to trade, upcycle and transform your old clothing.
The swap is free to attend. Please bring your own clothes.
Date: Saturday, October 14
Time: 13:00 – 16:00.
- You can bring wearable clothing, shoes and accessories to trade
- You can also bring fabric swatches and unfinished sewing projects to trade.
- Please do not bring underwear, swimming clothes or unwearable / outworn clothing.
- Let’s keep things civil on the trading floor when two people are eyeing on the same piece.
- Clothing that isn’t traded can be left at the Studio for Simone to upcycle or to be donated to the thrift store.
- Other items you can bring for Simone: wool blankets, neckties, curtains, tea towels, embroidery, wool sweaters, wool pantalons and jackets.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com filling out the following form: