From 2017 on you can follow single classes in sewing at Handwerkstudio Leiden! Ideal for advanced sewers who don’t need another course, but could use some help with elaborate patterns, tricky zippers or other sewing questions. During this class I will teach as if it is a course, only tailored to your questions and level.
Single Classes November / December 2017
- Wednesday 22 November 09:30-11:30
- No class Sunday 26 November due to a local market
- No class Wednesday 29 November due to a workshop
- Thursday 30 November, 19:30-21:30
- Sunday 3 December 10:30-12:30
- Wednesday 6 December 09:30-11:30
- Thursday 7 December, 19:30-21:30
- Sunday 10 December 10:30-12:30
- Wednesday 13 December 09:30-11:30
- Thursday 14 December, 19:30-21:30
- Sunday 17 December 10:30-12:30
- Wednesday 20 December 09:30-11:30
- After 20 December we will enjoying the Holidays until 16 January 2018
Costs & booking
You have to book in advance, this is not a walk-in class! I only have 6 sewing machines so I need to make sure there are not too many people attending at once. Please let me know at least 1 day before class via email or text if you wish to attend, so I will know you’re coming. Also please see below when there is no class:
Costs: 1 single class of 2 hours is €25,- incl VAT, to be paid in full before the start of the class.
Discounts and payment in advance: you can get a Sewing Class 4-Lesson Punch Card for discounted lessons. This 4-lesson punch card is €80,- incl. VAT. You can take these lessons any time you need assistance with your project, but please book them within 6 months after payment.