Learn bookbinding, paper folding, cutting stamps, modular origami and all other things paper with Caro in the Paper Workshop! Each week we will touch a different subject, like buttonhole binding, Japanese binding or hand lettering. You’ll buy an 8-lesson punch card, and you can pick which evenings and which topics you’d like to join in.
The schedule for Fall 2017 is as follows:
- 29 August – two and three sections binding (book)
- 5 September – envelope book
- 12 September – crossed structure binding 1 (book, new version)
- 19 September – crossed structure binding 2 (book, new version)
- 26 September – slip case (for book)
- 3 oktober – 3 Oktober celebrations, no lesson
- 10 oktober – cased-in book 1
- 17 October – Fall holidays, no lesson
- 24 October – cased-in book 2
- 31 October – cased-in book 3
- 7 November – Jacob’s ladder / magic wallet
- 14 November – coptic binding 1 (book)
- 21 November – coptic binding 2 (book)
- 28 November – St. Nicholas special
- 5 December – St. Nicholas, probably no lesson
- 12 December – pop-up book 1
- 19 December – pop-up book 2
- 26 December – Christmas holidays, no lesson
- 2 January 2018 – Christmas holidays, no lesson
Course length: 8 lessons, you can join in any time you like.
Price includes materials.
Paper Atelier Tuesdays (20:00-22:00) – join us any time!
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org filling out the following form:
Course: Paper Workshop
- Unless specified otherwise, courses have a minimum of 3 students.
- Prices include VAT, use of machines and tools, coffe, tea & snacks. Some courses require you to buy your own materials. You will be send a material list after signing up for the course.
- All courses are taught in groups. For private lessons, please send us an email at email@example.com
- You can bring your own sewing machine (including manual) or use the ones at the Studio.
- Missed classes can be retaken at the extra class, 1 week after the final class of the course. We can also retake missed classes on appointment. We cannot refund missed classes.
- Your subscription is complete after your payment has been received. Please pay your invoice within 14 days after the invoice date.
- If you cancel the course up to 7 days before the start date, you will be issued a full refund. If you cancel the course 7 days or less before the start date, you will be issued a refund of 50%. After the start of the course, we cannot issue a refund any more.