Knitting & Crocheting
Knitting and Crocheting are hip and happening, and for a reason! It’s much more fun to hand-knit that stylish scarf or warm mittens. Crochet your own handmade granny square blanket or a fun plush toy or amigurumi. Once you master the basic knitting and crocheting stitches, the possibilities are endless!
Are you a beginner? Then Ama will teach you the basics in 8 lessons and have you start on your first project(s). You can choose whether you want to focus on knitting, crocheting, or both!
Are you more advanced? Then you might want to seek help with specific techniques, like knitting in the round or a complicated pattern.
Crochet / knitting patterns and tutoring in English are no problem!
Time: 8 weeks (8 lessons of 2 hours)
Including: use of knitting and crochet needles, yarn is also available
You can also bring your own materials
For more information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crocheting & Knitting Monday (20:00-22:00) – join us any time!
You can start whenever you want as we will teach individually at your own level.
Starting September 1, the Knitting and Crocheting lessons are on hold due to illness of our course leader. Please subscribe to our newsletter for future updates about the course.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com filling out the following form:
Course: Crocheting & Knitting
Work by Crocheters & Knitters at the Studio
- Unless specified otherwise, courses have a minimum of 3 students.
- Prices include VAT, use of machines and tools, coffe, tea & snacks. Some courses require you to buy your own materials. You will be send a material list after signing up for the course.
- All courses are taught in groups. For private lessons, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can bring your own sewing machine (including manual) or use the ones at the Studio.
- Missed classes can be retaken at the extra class, 1 week after the final class of the course. We can also retake missed classes on appointment. We cannot refund missed classes.
- Your subscription is complete after your payment has been received. Please pay your invoice within 14 days after the invoice date.
- If you cancel the course up to 7 days before the start date, you will be issued a full refund. If you cancel the course 7 days or less before the start date, you will be issued a refund of 50%. After the start of the course, we cannot issue a refund any more.